Friday 6 May 2011

the final page of issue one with the original speech bubbles made on paint.

the final page of my very first attempt at a comic.
 my old friend Huish had a computer so I made copies of the original art down to A4, then we scanned this at his before putting it onto paint, where he added the speech bubbles for me.
For what we had available to us in the backward home town of Chard, we did well.
Eventually these pages I would carry into a convention in Exeter and the ladies of Fallen Angel said they could print it so, I re wrote it (just to beef it out so the story was long enough to be worth the £2 cover price) and I sell these at shows and through my local comic store Krackers, Bath place, Taunton. Also i should point out you can email me for copies and I accept paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment