Thursday 24 October 2013

Captain America and Wolverine

A friend of mine Des Taylor (also known as Des pop) saw this couple at a con he attended. Posted this pic on facebook,  loving the  Cap costume I took a screen shot then while ''working'' did a really quick sketch. (Couldn't help throwing in a GI Wolvie).
 Then I desaturated the colour of the red biro sketch.
wayne hughes art comic carrotgraphixthen layered in colours using the marker feature on the photoeditor.

A bit of in-decision about the goggles.

Next tried different tones.
 


then I experimented with the many filters.

I really enjoy the old photo look, and actually have kept that pic on file. Should the chance ever arrive to pencil for marvel, I'm going to crop it and have it in a picture frame in Wolverine and Caps respective rooms.
Watch this space!
The final piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment