Wednesday 30 October 2013

Wolverine : origins 2

Check out @Marvel's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/395301811285790721
the preview of the art looks great, as always with any of the Kubert tribe
I did this last august. Just  a quick sketch for fun during a lunch break. A big Wolverine fan since the X-Men cartoon when I was 11. Remember copying a picture from the Sky magazine by Jim Lee when came out.  Trying desperately to get anything with face on it. Now my 6 year old son sleeps with a stuffed Wolverine. Its great how comics have become main stream here in the UK not the occasional toy in Woolies. One day I hope to create a comic that a kid will read like I did and become hooked on this fantastic, infinite medium. 
(My own kids don't count.  I've been shaping them since birth!) :)
wayne hughes art wolverine

trying to colour using my phone with photo editor. 








No comments:

Post a Comment