Wednesday 16 October 2013

Return to my blog!

After 2 years I've finally decided to update and improve my blog after a new friend from Vancouver said they had seen it (and the embarrassment that followed knowing how I'd originally created it as an experiment at 5:30 am after a slog of drawing all night, leaving so many spelling mistakes 'n' just lookin' generally unprofessional and poor!)
So with the world watching you on the internet I thought it high time I make the most of this prime Google-search real estate!

Mostly for the past couple of years I've been using solely my facebook page
Carrot Graphix
Please have a look if your reading this and add to your likes.
I will spend the coming months going over posts on the facebook page and adding them here along with more of my art and what I've been up to
also you can follow me on twitter @carrot_graphix and instagram @waynehughesart
(also two new ventures! I'm really getting 'down with the kids' now!)
So stop by and say hi!

Wayne hughes comic art

No comments:

Post a Comment