Friday 18 October 2013

WARNING!!-All gets a bit violent!

wayne hughes comic art
Kirby and fing fang foom really inspired the first panel here! (When we gonna see Fing in an iron man movie?!?!)


This second panel, well I could have censored things but I was a 2000ad kid and mean machine pleased me, sick I know, but this was meant to be a fun project to help me practice the art of sequential story telling so why not, plus I’d just read about using an old tooth brush head so wanted to test it out!

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
These last 2 panels are terrible really, the first one the dragons head must have deflated once he removed his sword cus it’s shrunk considerably from its 1st appearance. Then in the last panel, I was nervous that it wasn’t clear enough we were looking at the back of his head so tried to shove an ear in the for good measure, just isn’t right! But still I enjoy all the splattering I got to do!
 

All the excess blood on sabre and then with ‘white-out’ for my starry sky! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment